Know the Laws – MA Medical & Adult Use Marijuana
18+ for Medical Patients
- NO Public Consumption- $100
- Open Container violation- $500
- Keep your cannabis sealed, secure, and out of
reach while driving.
- Possession of 1oz-2oz outside your home- $100
- Underage possession, without a qualifying
registration card. – $100 & drug awareness program.
- Furnishing cannabis to someone under 21 years
old – $2,000 and a year in jail.
- 18+ can possess a 60 day supply, or up to 10
ounces in any form.
- 21 + can possess up to 1 oz but only 5 grams can
be in a concentrated form.
- Possession at your primary residence can be
up to 10 oz and any cannabis produced from the
allowable 12 plants cultivated on site.
Keep in a locked secure room!
- It is illegal to sell cannabis or cannabis products
to any other individual.
- Gifts up to the legal possession limits to those
21+ are allowed in private.