Fine Fettle is made up of a group of healthcare professionals with over 150 years of combined experience. While we like to have fun, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority. “Good Health. Good Condition” is not just a catchphrase, it is how we root our values.
We plan to stay open regular business hours in both Newington and Willimantic. If anything changes, we will notify you via email and text.
With all the news related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to update you on how we are providing a clean and safe environment for you and our staff. In addition to keeping an eye on the CDC's resource center, we’re taking a few precautions to ensure that we are providing the most comfortable and safe experience at our dispensaries.
What are we doing:
- Cancelling our social event at CLiCK on March 18. We know that a lot of you were looking forward to this, and we were too. We promise, more events like these will be planned when it’s safer for all!
- Stepping up cleaning efforts throughout the store. We’ll be on top of sanitizing all
high-touch surfaces (e.g., door knobs, ATMs, etc.). Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the store
- Suggesting online or phone ordering. These are the best methods for getting in and out of the store quickly. Click here to find the Connecticut dispensary nearest to you.
- We are extending our pre order reservation window to hold in store for up to 4 days.
- Waiting on your call. Since online orders do not allow for the personalization we love to give our patients, our pharmacists are standing by on the phone to help you with any product questions you might have.
- Asking for patience. We don’t want folks breathing down each other’s necks! We pride ourselves on not making you wait in line for your medication and running efficiently. With added attention to safety, we may ask that you wait longer to avoid having too many patients in one space at once.
- Focusing on TV menus. Basically, you don’t touch the TVs! So, please try to check the menus on the TV or online to know what we have in stock.
- Taking care of our team members. We value our amazing Fine Fettle team and know you do too! Their health is vitally important. We’re being extra vigilant to ensure our own team members who don’t feel well or have visited impacted areas stay home. We are also providing them up-to-date training that reflects the most effective protocols for safety and cleanliness in this changing environment.
Most importantly, if you don't feel well, please wait to come in. It is best for your long term health and the health of others. We love our #FineFettleFam and want you, your loved ones, and our team to stay healthy.
Our favorite part of the #FineFettleFam is the sense of community we are creating. Working together in times that are difficult defines great groups. Let’s be one of those incredible communities!
Please, be smart and safe. Wash your hands. Do not congregate in large groups. If you or someone you have been around feel sick, stay home! We’ll still be here when you’re feeling better!
With much love, good health, and good condition,